Monday, August 4, 2008

BELIEVE...


It's finally here! After many long years of hard work, Key 88 Records has officially released Michael Ethington's debut album "Believe". It is an incredible compilation of 7 arranged hymns and 4 originals. Michael has an amazing talent of inviting the spirit through his music. This is one of the greatest albums you will ever own... so, do yourself a favor and have a listen at www.ldspianohymns.com!

If you love it, spread the good word and pick up a copy from me or contact Michael directly to get one for yourself and for everyone else you know!

Thanks for listening!

(Thanks to Michael for content and image use)

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a talented guy! I'm listening to it right now and I'm very impressed. We'll definitely have to pick up our i-tunes copy.

The Cannons said...

That's awesome. I like the cd cover.
Mitzi

Unknown said...

We need more posts!