Friday, August 6, 2010

Nightly outings





Several days a week we have been going out in the evenings, between 5 and 9 PM. We head to one of three places; Bawadi Mall, Al Ain Mall, or Al Jimi Mall. This offers:

1. Getting outside of my house.

2. Air conditioned halls to move my legs a bit without melting in the constant heat.

3. A bite to eat at the food court or picking up groceries at Carrefour.

4. Distraction! Although Elizabeth seems to enjoy it as well, we go for us. To divert our attention from the tough crying nights.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

what a sweet little dress!

Barb said...

I love her dress and her little legs sticking out of it! It's such a good idea to get out every day and I'm glad you have some nice malls as options- it's just too dang hot to walk outside there!

And I love any glimpses that you give us at your life there!