Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 months





10 comments:

Steve said...

Love those legs! What a beauty she is.

April said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe she is already 2 months old! I love her smile and dimple and that head band is so cute :)

Ashley said...

she's like a perfect combination of the two of you. mostly you. :)

mercy i adore this little girl. she's my favorite non-rittman little girl.

Annie said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love all her different facial expressions!

Melissa said...

What a cutie. I love the smile in the first one. I can't believe she's two months old already.

SWILUA said...

fantastic dimples.

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Catherine she is beautiful! I love her smile!

Barb said...

I love her, I love her, I love her.

Natalie said...

She is seriously darling!!!

Julie Ethington said...

OH!!! I love her little face! What a sweetie! You can kind of see her moving out of that new born look into a more mature baby! I love it! She looks a lot more like Richard than she did in the begining, but is DEFINITELY a spencer! :) We love you guys!