She is starting to look a lot like her Momma :) she is darling!
love it!! I swear I cried when Julia smiled for the first time. Felt like "Aw, you actually DO like me!!"She's precious.
Catherine: She totally has your dimples!! So cute!
She is the most adorable baby ever! What a great capture of her smile! She totally does look like you Cat, although I still see Richard in her eyes. Love her!
Such a cute picture. I agree I looked at that picture and instantly thought she looked like Cat.
So sweet! Is she going to have her mama's dimples?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is starting to look a lot like her Momma :) she is darling!
love it!! I swear I cried when Julia smiled for the first time. Felt like "Aw, you actually DO like me!!"
She's precious.
Catherine: She totally has your dimples!! So cute!
She is the most adorable baby ever! What a great capture of her smile! She totally does look like you Cat, although I still see Richard in her eyes. Love her!
Such a cute picture. I agree I looked at that picture and instantly thought she looked like Cat.
So sweet! Is she going to have her mama's dimples?!
Post a Comment