Friday, April 23, 2010

30 weeks pregnant


7 months preggo is wonderful, except for all of the many symptoms that go along with it. I read these pregnancy books that list all of the changes (read pains and problems) and yep, I think I have them all. (Do I get a cookie for getting 100% at least?) And since I have 2 months left I know it will only get more intense.

But, ultimately I am grateful for the blessing to go through it all and welcome our little girl into the world soon.

growing belly = growing baby = happy cat

10 comments:

April said...

I am sorry you are not feeling too great :( But you look wonderful and it will all be worth it in the end! are you having the baby in Dubai? are you coming to Utah this summer?

Barb said...

You look great! You and the baby are both healthy and strong, so don't worry! (Or at least try not to!)

Ashley said...

Your baby is blessed to be so loved! You look amazing and we're excited to see her beautiful face in two months!!

Avree said...

You look so cute! Good luck during these last few months, they are definitely a pain but definitely worth it!

LAINA said...

You look great! Hope everything is going well. It was good to see you while you were here.

Pregnancy really is no fun, but the fun to come totally makes up for it. You are so close, that is great!

Deb said...

You looks so cute! The pregnancy pains don't even compare to the post-birth sleepless night pains...haha just kidding. You'll do great! Did I ever tell you sorry I missed your baby shower? I think I might have, but if I didn't I'm really sorry! I would have loved to see you!

Annie said...

Seriously, could you be more gorgeous?! Ahhh, I'm so excited for you!!

chudlove said...

Catherine you look so good! Congrats on the little girl!!

Catherine said...

Wow, thanks for the love everyone!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Looking good. Hang in there even with all the symptoms.