Richard and I were able to visit Salt Lake City recently (more on that fun later) and while in town some lovely friends and family got together to celebrate this baby girl on the way. Thanks again to all of the hostesses and everyone who came to these parties. You are all so generous and we love you!
{sorry I don't have photos of everyone there!)
Ethington Family
{sorry I don't have photos of everyone there!)
Ethington Family


6 comments:
So sad I couldn't be there! Love you!
Lots of great parties for two great girls!
Sad I missed the HS shower! You look great!
Looks like you made out nicely with such lovely baby showers. You have lots of great family members and friends. It's so nice to have all those baby gifts so you don't have to buy as much until the baby is eighteen months old or so. Keep us updated. We're so happy for you.
Lucky girl!! So sorry I wasn't able to make it to the friend party! You look beautiful! And clearly you and the little lady are so very loved!! Would love to send you an invite to our blog, shoot me an e-mail will ya?
proudfootfam(@)gmail(.)com
XO
Leah
It was fun to see you and that little belly!
Post a Comment