Friday, February 26, 2010

22 weeks pregnant



We just had another check up at the doctor and had the detailed ultrasound and our baby is healthy and happy! We also learned that baby Ethington likes suger, spice, and everything nice... that's right, we're having a GIRL!

15 comments:

SWILUA said...

am I allowed to say that your boobs look fantastic? because they do. One of pregnancy's nicer side-effects, I suppose!

LAINA said...

Congratulations! That is so fun. I bet you are so excited. She is going to be beautiful.

Melissa said...

Yea for ultrasounds. Isn't it fun to see your baby move and know everything is going smoothly? I'm so excited that you're having a girl. That is so fun! You look great!

Becky said...

Congratulations! After 1 week, girls are great! :) You look fantastic!!!

Deb said...

Yeay! Congrats! Girls are the BEST!

Avree said...

Woohoo! We just saw the Ethingtons last week at Matt's parents' farewell, they all seem SO excited for you guys, we're excited for you too! How fun to be getting a girl!

Ashley said...

SQUEAL!!!!!

Little girls are WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!!

Jane and Stuart said...

That is so exciting! Girls are the best!

Barb said...

I love my little niece already!

Mitzi Beal said...

So excited for you guys. Cat, pregnancy is treating you well. Okay I don't know if it actually is in terms of how you're feeling but you look great!

Proudfeet said...

Congratulations you two! She is going to be a beauty!

The Calder's said...

YAY!!!! Now John can have a very fun date!!!! I can hardly wait to see her!! She is going to be a adventure-some gal I can feel it! (Being born in Dubai helps jump start her!!)

wenwin said...

Such good news! Glad everything is going great. Won't be long now and I will be the proud nana of twin boys! What do I do with boys?

Kera said...

you are just a precious daughter of god and i want pinch your cheeks. you're cute.

Kera said...

you are just a precious daughter of god and i want pinch your cheeks. you're cute.