
At over 800 metres (2625 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/language/en-us/home.aspx
Our friend Jon is the head of security for this building and let us tag along for a tour. We woke up at 6:30am in order to drive to Dubai and meet the group there at 9. The whole experience was fun, we had a great time riding in the super fast elevators, dancing to the Arabic music on the people-mover walkways, and the view at the top is, of course, just amazing.
Look at that sweet shadow!
Okay, this was a little crazy. This break in the glass area is at eye/camera level, which is great for viewing. But it's also at arm/hand level! I hope not too many people below get pelted with falling objects. ouch.
10 comments:
Wow, what a memorable outing with such a spectacular view!
Unreal!!! I am so impressed with your shots (not surprised, but impressed!)... especially the fighter jets... it's framed perfectly!
SO COOL! And your photographs are beautiful, I agree, Julie!!
AMAZING! Those are so incredible pics. I'm so glad you were able to do that. Way to go with the awesome connections. :) Glad you didn't have to take the stairs.
Those were some sweet pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm especially glad to see you got a shot of those fighter jets - what a treat! I'm totally into planes now that I've downed my two full seasons of Dogfights from the History Channel. I can't wait to take Corbin to the Mountain Home airshow this Summer - it's gonna be sweet!
Scott
Looks awesome. Glad you were able to see it. Great pictures.
that's amazing!!
SO amazing!!! You guys are having an incredible adventure!!! LOVE it!! PS you look fabo!
Amazing! I don't know if I could have done it.
I want to see that fountain! It looks amazing.
Post a Comment