Um, wowzers. I feel like I've grown a lot this month since the last photo. It's only going to get harder to share these pregnancy photos (I plan on taking one every 4weeks) so I better just stay consistent for posterity. (:
again, you look so awesome. one of us has to and since i've taken the "train wreck" route it makes me happy to see that you're looking great. not even jealous (not really anyway ;) )
AHHHHH!!! I LOVE it! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You are the sexiest little mama out there! Enjoy it! Enjoy getting big! Being pregnant is such a blessing... Just love every minute! I love you and miss you tons!
You look amazing! How did you find a good doctor over there? Have you visited the hospital? Have you been shopping for baby items yet? Questions, questions!!!!
I completely know how you feel. We are like a couple of days apart according to your thing up above. When is your due date again? Mine is June 25th. And I'm right there with you about hating the pregnancy photos. I make my husband take 5 or 6 and I hate them all. :)
11 comments:
You are gorgeous!
You look so great! Skinny all over except for your baby belly! You've "popped" as they say! ;) Love ya!
Oh you look great!
You look amazing! Congrats i am so happy for you!
again, you look so awesome. one of us has to and since i've taken the "train wreck" route it makes me happy to see that you're looking great. not even jealous (not really anyway ;) )
miss you to pieces girl!!
AHHHHH!!! I LOVE it! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You are the sexiest little mama out there! Enjoy it! Enjoy getting big! Being pregnant is such a blessing... Just love every minute! I love you and miss you tons!
You look so cute!
You may have grown, but you still look great. Keep the pregnancy photos coming. So fun that you're expecting a little one. We're excited for you.
Cat you look great, and SO happy. Sending love to you and baby!
You look amazing! How did you find a good doctor over there? Have you visited the hospital? Have you been shopping for baby items yet?
Questions, questions!!!!
I completely know how you feel. We are like a couple of days apart according to your thing up above. When is your due date again? Mine is June 25th. And I'm right there with you about hating the pregnancy photos. I make my husband take 5 or 6 and I hate them all. :)
Post a Comment