RICHARD'S BIRTHDAY!
The day my true love was brought into this world so that he and I could some day be married for time and eternity. That's how I see it anyway. :)When I first met Richard, it was similar to what most of the the world experiences. When meeting this extraordinary man, one is engulfed by his charismatic charm, confidence, sunny personality, innate goodness, and his devastatingly good looks. Am I right? Well, the only difference with me was that he was flirting on top of all that! Yes, it was nice. And still is.
All who know him can attest that Richard is easy to love. He literally makes friends wherever we go. He is funny, energetic, passionate, dedicated, honest, and loyal. He is brilliant, talented, and a wonderful friend. He is a social sigh of relief, becoming whatever the situation dictates. He can be the life of the party or he can sit back and let others have the attention. He is the first to apologize and the last to say a cross word or ever speak ill of anyone. He is constantly amazing me with his ability to be kind and long suffering, especially to those who have wronged him. He has been my example of maturity numerous times by forgiving and moving forward, even when it is so hard to do so.
He has the most amazing drive. One day he decided he would walk from Salt Lake City to Alpine, just because he knew he could do it. He put in some headphones, grabbed a granola bar, and headed off. It took him half the day and his feet were covered in blisters, but he did it, 27 miles later. That's just the kind of person that he is - amazing! He earned two degrees and never had to pay for one semester because he worked so hard to have a 4.0 GPA and scholarship. I wish I could say that, and I would if it was me. But that's the other thing about Richard, he is humble. He would never tell you all of the amazing things about him, that's why I'm doing it for him! :)
He has taught me so much, shown me how to love better, inspired me to be better, and he is one handsome devil to look at!
I love him.
Be sure to wish him a happy birthday on the 21st!
8 comments:
Happy Early Birthday Richard!!!
Love that Richface!!!
It definitely is fun being married to a guy named Richard.
I should know, because I am! And I am so glad you are too!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day.
Happy early birthday.
Walking from SLC to Alpine - that was hilarious! Way to go brother! I still need to do something like that someday soon. You always have made me want to do more with the outdoors. Keep it up my man!
Scott
so he's pretty great. we love him. see you guys soon!
Happy Birthday Richard! I still remember when you fixed my ipod for me! Thanks! Hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday, man! Woah, I almost thought Catherine said to wish you a happy 21st. You are totally NOT 21. Sigh . . . and neither am I.
Post a Comment