Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"For unto us a child is born..."

Well, not yet, but we are EXPECTING!
That's right everyone, yours truly is 14 weeks pregnant,
due June 29th!
Woohoo, we are so thrilled!

Here is a picture of me and the little baby bump. :)

31 comments:

Barb said...

Hooray!!!

You look hot, mama! Congratulations! You will be amazing parents!

klt9976 said...

CONGRATS!! SO EXCITING.

I second Barb. You'll be a great (hot) mom.

Ashley said...

So cute! I'm glad one of us can be adorable in this, I personally look like a train wreck. You're gorgeous as always.

Kim and Steve said...

congrats! what a fun time!

Proudfeet said...

Best news ever! Congratulations you guys!!

Avree said...

You look so cute! We are so excited for you! Oh and your "baby bump" looks like my stomach without a baby! :)

Barb said...

My "regular life bump" is going to eat your baby bump for dinner. Nom nom nom. You look very skinny and cute which balances out how yucky you feel, right?

Dan and Liz said...

I'm so excited for you Richard!
I'm about to pop at 38.5 weeks prego...I hope wifey takes advantage of every pregnant moment, good and bad :)
Good luck!

Nanette said...

Congrats Cat! I'm so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

June 29th is a wonderful day to have a baby! So excited!

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You're going to be the cutest mommy ever! How exciting!

Natalie said...

Congrats! You will be such a cute Momma!

Richard said...

Congratulations Cat! Who's the lucky daddy? :)

henderson family said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!! Did you know I secretly check your blog all the time in hopes of seeing a post like this?? I am SO EXCITED for you guys!! When do you come in town next? We need to throw you a shower!! I hope you're feeling well! Love you!!

Laura-Lu said...

Congratulations! I loved the riddle way of announcing it. Very cute.

Laura-Lu said...

Congratulations! I loved the riddle way of announcing it. Very cute.

kimi + joe said...

Oh congratulations! I found your blog via Barb's. This is such exciting news and I'm thrilled for you both!

The Calder's said...

YAY!!! I AM BACK TO BLOGGING WORLD AND CAN'T WAIT!!!! You are going to be wonderful parents!

The Kitch said...

EEEE!!! that is so exciting!!! congratulations you two you are going to be FANTASTIC parents! and yes to answer your question im selling some headbands so if you are ever back this way for a visit or have some friends that might want some let me know! Looks like you are guys are having so much fun!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!!

Ali said...

Congrats to you guys as well! How exciting that our kiddos will be so close in age.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Congratulations. That's so exciting. You look great!

Lindsey Montague said...

YAY!!! Since my boys LOVED you and Richard, and you survived their insane business, then you will be AMAZING parents.

Congrats!!!

* said...

Congrats, That is so exciting for you both!!

Carlie Sue said...

CAT! I just stumbled across your blog and yea! you're expecting! congratulations lady- you look lovely as always! we're at http://thebarrusblog.blogspot.com - hope all is well that you're feeling well! congrats again! -Carlie High Barrus

Chelli said...

That's exciting. Congrats

Karen said...

Congratulations guys! Look out world, one good looking baby on it's way, girl or boy!

Bethany said...

Woot Woot! How exciting. A big congratulations to you two for the happy news. We will be looking in for updates most definitely. Love you guys.

LAINA said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Being a mom is the best.

P.S. Hope you don't mind that I read your blog.

wenwin said...

Catherine, I am so happy for you! I love your little bump. It suits you!
You are absolutely glowing!

Jane and Stuart said...

Congrats! That is so excited!