We are thrilled! I've been thinking about you all night and I can't believe that you're going to have a baby! Being parents is the most wonderful blessing of our lives... We can't wait to meet mini Cat/Rich!!!
So awesome!! When are you due? I didn't actually dicifer the message I just clicked on it and it said something about a baby annoucement at the top. Sweet. Congrats! You guys are going to be super awesome parents! Did I just use the word 'awesome' TWICE in one comment? Awesome.
What the what. I totally can't decipher the message and I even know the news. I suck at that game. Congratulations, I'm thinking little Richard is on his way.
11 comments:
Congratulations! We are so incredibly excited for you!!!! I hope you are feeling well Catherine!!! Merry Christmas!
Yay! Congratulations :) Very creative, you are going to be wonderful parents and June babies are wonderful :)
YAY! I think that took me longer than it should have. I'm so excited for you guys!
We are thrilled! I've been thinking about you all night and I can't believe that you're going to have a baby! Being parents is the most wonderful blessing of our lives... We can't wait to meet mini Cat/Rich!!!
We love you!
I'm screeching here!!!!!! YAY!!!
So awesome!! When are you due? I didn't actually dicifer the message I just clicked on it and it said something about a baby annoucement at the top. Sweet. Congrats! You guys are going to be super awesome parents! Did I just use the word 'awesome' TWICE in one comment? Awesome.
Huzzah! We are so excited for a new niece or nephew to join the family!!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you two! And what a cute way to announce it!
Scott was the decoder over here. We are so excited for you, that is the best news!!
I knew it from the title of your post!!! So exciting. When will you find out what you are having?
Love you!
What the what. I totally can't decipher the message and I even know the news. I suck at that game. Congratulations, I'm thinking little Richard is on his way.
Post a Comment