Monday, April 25, 2011

This Easter we...











played at the park
dressed in pastels
 ate chocolate
hunted for plastic eggs
made cupcakes
had bacon, eggs, and pancakes for dinner
and most importantly

expressed gratitude for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

He is not here, for He is risen
Matthew 28:6
(the Garden Tomb in Israel)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Remember Easter before you moved back to Utah? When everyone sang? That wasn't nearly as much fun as how fun your Easter this year looks.

Which is saying a lot.

She is just perfect; I didn't think that two such beautiful people could make a child even more beautiful but apparently it is possible. I cannot wait to meet her someday.

Love you, we miss you so much. It's wonderful to see such bright sunshine in your lives.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Glad you had a great Easter. Great pictures of Richard and the babe. We miss seeing you guys!

Barb said...

Ooh, I want to nibble her baby legs!!

Proudfeet said...

That girl has got such a great smile!! Sounds like a lovely Easter!

Preethi said...

So sweet! You guys are the best!