Elizabeth and I usually accompany Richard when he goes to Dubai or Al Ain on business. We tag along for the 90 minute drive to visit friends, stores, favorite restaurants, and my tailor. :) I have yet to find a Tailor in Abu Dhabi that does the same quality work at the same price point. But I will keep looking.
Elizabeth loves it when I sit in the back with her. I entertain her with stories and snackes for a while, and then she entertains me with her latest tricks, like sucking on her big toe. yum. :)
Elizabeth loves it when I sit in the back with her. I entertain her with stories and snackes for a while, and then she entertains me with her latest tricks, like sucking on her big toe. yum. :)


2 comments:
Look at that grin! She's so happy- love her.
Cute little toe eater! Glad you can tag along on road trips with Richard and all enjoy the fun. Good luck with your search of a good tailor.
Post a Comment