I just wanted to introduce you to our Primary class.
Catherine
Joey, Paige, Jaci, Kenna, Annie, Chloe
James, Sullivan, Kash, Davy, Justin
Alysha, Ashlyn, Arianne, Arwen
Alysha, Ashlyn, Arianne, Arwen
not pictured: Owen
That's right - 16.
Richard and I co-teach the 4-5 year olds and there are 16 kids in our class!
I remind myself before I walk into the room that I can do this, that by serving in this calling I am serving God, and that if I want blessings I am going to have to really try. Try to be patient, stay calm, be engaging, teach about Christ, and do all of this with love.
I also bring lots of crayons.
It's chaotic, wiggly, tiring, hilarious, sweet, frustrating, and inspiring. I always seem to learn something from these sweet little ones. Plus they're really cute, right

6 comments:
Wow. You will always remember this calling! I'm glad you and Richard are there together! Have you checked out Sugardoodle.net? There's always cute activities and handouts and coloring sheets to go along with the manual lessons- I use it every week.
WOW!!! That is a lot of kids! I remember how fabulous you were in Nursery, so you must be incredible at this. I'd be so afraid to walk into the door; as wonderful as the kids are, trying to keep up with so many would be so hard!
Kids this age say the funniest things. This group is so blessed to have you guys.
But I'm a little biast. I think you're brilliant and wonderful. I struggle with patience in my callings, you're a superstar!!
Wow! 16! That's amazing! I'm sure you guys are incredible at it. How nice that you get to do it together!
Well, just a side note... you're hair is gorgeous! Super long and the color is beautiful! I love it! Stunning as always!
So cute!
But yeah that is a HUGE class!
If anyone can do it you guys can.
Okay you guys totally beat us in numbers. I thought 9 kids was a lot... 16... yowsers and congrats for being such champs!!
Crayons.. yes, they are a saving grace.
Hope all is well in Dubai!!
holy cow! what happens when they all want to go to the bathroom at once? i am sure you look forward to a quiet sunday nap later on.
Post a Comment