Monday, April 18, 2011

10 months




April 17, 2011
Queen Elizabeth...







loves walking while holding onto our hands

says dada to daddy!

is getting really independent with having to feed herself

squeals in delight and chimes in with a loud baaaa when we sing

has two bottom teeth

prefers water over juice any day

likes foods that are savory or tart, just like her mom

puckers her lips and says oooh when she discovers something or gets something she wants

loves looking at her reflection as well as other people in mirrors


learned how to turn around and lower herself off of the edge of the bed

is very into details and likes to explore any little changes around the house

has mastered the mid diaper change escape

loves to play with other kids

makes friends out of strangers with her easy smiles





5 comments:

LAINA said...

She is really one of the prettiest little girls ever. Adorable.

Hobbes just started liking juice, I have had no complaints about that.

Melissa said...

Adorable! I like that you put her in basically the same outfit to take her monthly pictures. So fun!

Barb said...

What a sweetheart! I just love her so much!! She has the best personality, so fun and funny! I love all her expressions. Look at her little teefies! And do I spy a curl behind her ear?

Unknown said...

She is so sweet!

Ashley said...

Seriously, what a huge personality!!! That last picture! Her smile will get her in (and out of!) so much trouble!!

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL baby!!