Saturday, November 1, 2008

hAoLLowEeN!

This year we had so much fun at parties with friends and especially coming up with a new costume. Thanks to the Lowe's and Thurgood's for hosting the spooktackular fun! Once we got the creative juices flowing, this is what we came up with...


Richard = Mr. Clean, Cat = The lady at Bingo night, Christine = Kiss, Ben = Salesman

Matt and Jenny = Publishers Clearing House Winner

Brent, Suzie and Eveline = Farmer, his wife, and prize-winning carrot


Greg, Michelle, and Andrew = the story of Curious George

Barb and John = Juno and Polly Bleaker
(Although Barb is expecting, don't be alarmed by the disturbing belly, it is a pillow.)

The Girls - Lucy, Catherine, Cassie, Cat, Christine, Jenny, Jenny

5 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

So fun! Great costumes. Richard makes a great Mr. Clean. How did you come up with the lady at Bingo Night? Hilarious!
-- Melissa

ike and em said...

You guys are hilarious! I LOVE the costumes...I must say that the Bingo lady was quite creative....and I loved the publishing clearing house winner...hilarious! Oh, your jewelry is beautiful by the way. I'm sad I couldn't come to the party.

Erin Spenc said...

Ok, so cute. I love the pictures. You have some creative people in that group!

Unknown said...

So sad I couldn't make it to the party! You guys look AWESOME. I love Mr. Clean. I also love Matt and Jenny's costume. Just fabulous!

Mitzi Beal said...

OH man loved the creative costumes from everyone. So great! I love Halloween. Wish we could have been there. I think Barb's and John's might have been my favorite. I don't know though they were all so classic and creative.