Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ethington Park Jewelry Sale - Open House and Boutique


Dear Friends,

I want to personally invite you and your friends to the Ethington Park Jewelry sale! I have enjoyed designing and creating each piece and I hope you'll have fun looking around as well. Please come whether to look, to buy for yourself or loved one, or just to catch-up and chat.

I hope to see you this weekend!

Love,

Catherine

For pictures and more information check out my website at www.ethingtonpark.blogspot.com

Ethington Park Jewelry is also sold online at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5650572


Ethington Park

One-of-a-kind Jewelry designed and hand-made by Catherine Ethington


Open House and Boutique

Friday, October 17th 6pm-8pm

Saturday, October 18th 10am-3pm

2611 East 1300 South

West Entrance

Salt Lake City, 84108

Bring your friends!

Sorry, no credit cards.

6 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

Hey Cat, just wondering how the open house went...sorry we couldn't be there.

Kim and Steve said...

hi cat! thanks for your comment! I love to check on your blog... hope all is well!

ETCK said...

Awesome jewelry and even more awesome photo! Did you take that? I'm starting to do more photography myself. If you or anyone you knows wants free pictures taken (i.e. family portraits, engagements, wedding, bridal, newborn, etc.) let me know and I will be happy to do them for free. I'm trying to build up my portfolio and do it full-time before too long. We should definitely get together. What is your schedule like?

Hurst Family said...

Hi Catherine I love all of your amazing pieces. I checked out your Jewelry blog and was wondering if you did any custom pieces. I'm looking to have matching mom and daughter bracelets done for me and the baby. Let me know with your creative juices if you think we can come up with something.
Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

I want a full report on how this went!

Chelsea Lee said...

Retro!!!!!! How are you? I love your Blog. And I love this Jewlery!!!! I want to keep in touch too.