Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gmail Just Got a Whole Lot Better

Hey dudes,

I know, I know, I haven't had much to say lately. Believe me, you'll get an earful soon enough. In the meantime, I want to let everyone know that I am a Google guy and I love what Gmail has enabled lately. If you also have Gmail or you have considered making the switch, read on.

Those with Gmail know that Google Talk is an integrated IM client within your mail. As of yesterday, Google has enabled both voice and video capability to Google Talk. Here is the link to a simple installer. The process is quick and painless and it works very well!

If you consider yourself a Google "Poweruser" and you have not done so already, Go to "labs" within your settings and check it out. I have moved my Google Talk and labels to the right side of my mail to make room for integrated Calendar, Documents, and Remember the Milk (To do list) on the left side.

Well Peeps, that's all from me for now. Stay tuned for BIG Do'ins.

Ricardo

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Sweet post man. I just wanted to leave a comment so you would at least have one. Also, it was fun to talk to you today. Sega!

Scott