Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three Years of Bliss

It's true, Richard and I were married and sealed on July 23, 2005 and it has now been years! Hazaa! I just love that Red head so much! He wooed me with his charismatic charm and he is still the most patient, hardworking, and kindhearted person I know. I'm so happy that I'm madly in love with my best friend.

I feel so blessed for the time we've enjoyed together and I'm so excited to spend forever with him.



Richard, thank you for always showing that love is a verb.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

congratulations on year three!

klt9976 said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!

Karen said...

Congratulations guys!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad you're doing well.

The Cannons said...

Oh congrats you guys and your wedding was so beautiful and I still remember all of the yummy candy. SWEET!
Mitzi

Amy said...

Congratulations you guys! Happy anniversary.

Unknown said...

Cute picture of Richard! Oh I loved your wedding day, it was glorious! I am going to call you this weekend! Watch out.

Preethi said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. And from what I can see of it, your wedding dress looks incredibly similar to mine, Cat. I think you need to share another picture. :)

Lindsey Montague said...

Hey Catherine. I don't know why I never looked for your link on Barb's page before. I also didn't realize that you've been married longer.

What a fun couple to come play with my boys!!