It isn't very often that I get to see my older brother Scott and his family, but they made the trek from Houston to Salt Lake for some fun in the sun, and that's exactly what we did.
I've run out of time to comment for the time being, so here is the equivalent of 15,000 words. For the record, we went Mountain biking and swimming. We enjoyed a picnic at Olympus Hills Park overlooking the valley and visited three 7-11's to sample their free Slurpees (07/11). Scott, Mike, Brian, and I stayed up until 5:30 in the morning touring Europe (playing Rockband, anyway. I'm such a poser.)
We spent the next two days eating delicious food, smiling for a surprisingly annoying photographer at a family portrait, and hanging out in the canyon. Scott had to go back to work in Houston, but Kim and the kids are still in Utah playing with their cousins and living it up. We've had a blast!!!
2 comments:
So fun. Nice slideshow.
You took some great pictures. Thanks for sending them my way! We are so sad to be home and missing all of you.
Post a Comment