Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Catherine!!!

My beautiful Catherine was born 24 years ago today.  Though I have only known Catherine for the last four years, we have experienced more wonderful adventures together than I could ever have imagined.  Catherine is thoughtful, creative, artistic, charitable, intelligent, driven, and drop dead gorgeous.  Happy Birthday, sweetheart.   I love you!!!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, little sis!

Ashley said...

happy birthday catherine!

Chelli said...

Happy B-day! Hope it was a great one for ya!

The Cannons said...

Happy Late B-Day.
Mitzi

Me said...

Sorry Cath, I'm a day late- but I hope you had a fabulous birthday and know that there are lots of people who love you!

Erin Spenc said...

Happy Birthday! Your present is to look at our blog! http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday.

The Calder's said...

HAppy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Jenny said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I just found your blog! It's great to see what you're up to!