I have to be honest Falkor and the rest of the Neverending Story Cast kind of rubbed me the wrong way as a kid. I think I was the only 8 year old who did not run straight home from school and demand to watch Falkor the luck dragon. I'm sorry I do not share your view, but I think you are still cool! Did you kow the guy who voiced Falkor in the movie also was the voice of Skeletor! Uber-Creepy!
This is such an exciting time1 I was so excited for my baby to come but I knew that as soon as he did life was going to change again. So I tried to enjoy the last few days of non-baby freedom. I am still waiting to catch up on my sleep.
5 comments:
I have to be honest Falkor and the rest of the Neverending Story Cast kind of rubbed me the wrong way as a kid. I think I was the only 8 year old who did not run straight home from school and demand to watch Falkor the luck dragon. I'm sorry I do not share your view, but I think you are still cool! Did you kow the guy who voiced Falkor in the movie also was the voice of Skeletor! Uber-Creepy!
You know, he is not as cute and adorable as I remember. So the next question for you is, what made you think of him anyway?
This is such an exciting time1 I was so excited for my baby to come but I knew that as soon as he did life was going to change again. So I tried to enjoy the last few days of non-baby freedom. I am still waiting to catch up on my sleep.
This has to be the most random post I've ever seen!
Jewels
Come for me Gmork! I am Atreyu!
Post a Comment