Sunday, June 22, 2008

Old School Field Day

So we're drivin' along and as we pass Liberty Park, notice a sweet ride. This naturally causes us to start looking at the road and we see another. Then, there it was... a park full of the sickest rides I have ever seen. Come to find out that it is British Car week and this field day in the park was just one stop along the way. They are off to Valley Forge, PA next! It was spur of the moment bliss as I am a huge fan of old school autos.




This cream and salmon colored beauty is my favorite. Can't you just see yourself splerging for a malt and drive-in movie in this?









2 comments:

The Cannons said...

I love old timey cars, I think they are so cool.
Mitzi
p.s. this post did make me want to have a milkshake

Anonymous said...

wow, my hubby would have loved that!