Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dinner in the Canyon: An Ethington Favorite

It has begun, the evenings where we gather family and food and head up to the beautiful mountains. I was happily impressed with the menu that we managed to throw together! We had BBQ ribs, chips and salsa, cheesy dutch-oven potatoes, yummy salad, and chocolate rice-krispy treats!


(Audra, Makayla, Allison, Mom, Laura, Brian, and Richard)


Rich and CatJust chillaxin'

7 comments:

Karen said...

How fun! Do that out here in NC, and you would almost be guaranteed to be eaten by some kind of wildlife...they call them bugs out here, but if they are bigger than your hand, I think they qualify as wildlife :) And Richard, what is up with the flipped up collar, you're already cool, no need to take the coolness factor up 10 notches :D J/K.

FeedingTheFam said...

Miss you guys so much!!! Wish we lived down the street!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I can't wait! The canyon is one of the top things that I miss about Utah, next to family of course. I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Erin Spenc said...

What is with you guys taking pictures of food? Your blog always makes me so hungry1

The Cannons said...

I love doing that and plus you can't beat dutch oven potatoes. They are the best.
Mitzi

Brooke said...

Richard!!! This is Brooke(Harris) Coles. OK I never thought it would happen but, I am an official blogstalker! I have no idea how I found your blog! So I just wanted to say Hey...so hey! Life's lookin good and you sound just as fun as ever!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed it.