Hazaa! I received a package today for the favorite things swap from Lindsey! I opened it and to my great pleasure discovered a darling ribbon topiary handmade by Linds. Isn't it the cutest?! Look at those fun polka-dot, zebra, and hot pink ribbons! Oh, this must have taken quite a bit of time and patience. Receiving this was so fun and it was a blast doing the swap for her too. Thanks so much Lindsey!
5 comments:
That is so cool...you know I'm not a big fan of crafts, but that is actually really cool. What is the favorite things swap?
I'm so thrilled you liked it!! It ate up my entire budget so I'm sorry I could have given you all the wonderful little things like you gave me. But it was made with tons of love and time. Hope you have a fun place to put it!!
XOXO
Linds
The favorite things swap is something that Lindsey organized. She gave the following directions, "If you are interested let me know. I will put everyone's name in a hat and I will draw to see who is partners. Each of us will have a random partner. After that is done we have (2 weeks?) to get the packages ready and sent off. I am doing a "favorite things" swap- so what I was thinking is we could each get 20-25(?) dollars of our favorite things (for example, lip gloss, shampoo, bath soap, candies, hair stuff, gift certificate to fav. place, whatever!) and you send them to your partner. You are also welcome and encouraged to make something. Its totally up to you what you would like to send, use your imaginations!"
She is so cute. Thanks again for doing this Linds, it was so fun!
p.s. I'm up for doing it again if anyone is interested!
SOOO cute!! I miss you Cath...let's hang out soon! Email me!!
That is so cute! Thanks for calling me a few weeks ago to go to the Chi-O dinner with you. Sorry I didn't go. Hope it was fun. Who was all there? We should get together sometime.
Post a Comment