¿Zzyzx? How many of you have taken the road trip to California? I love that drive, especially the desolate stretch between Las Vegas and Victorville - I've already done it twice this year with my car auction shenanigans. It seems like for the past several years, I have thought to myself - "self, why don't you get a picture of that crazy sign?"
And there you have it. One of my life long goals - complete and broadcast to the blogging world. It's a festivus miracle!
4 comments:
Oh, a Festivus for the rest of us! I remember that sign. Jason and I stopped there on the way back from a U2 concert while we were trying not to fall asleep at the wheel. Good ol' Zzzyzxzks . . . or whatever.
That sign is very helpful in the alphabet game I must say.
Mitzi
If you ever get around to visiting Zzyzx let me know what it's like and how the locals pronounce it.
Royce
A friend sent me a link to your blog for the Favorite Things Swap...and then I saw this and just started laughing! The Zzyzx sign was a childhood favorite! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment