Hey everyone,
It's happened. A few days ago I came out of the office after a long day of work and I thought to myself, "self, Fall is here." There's just that feeling in the air when everything begins to change. I love the Fall for a variety of reasons, but mostly because of the beautiful transition in nature. The deciduous trees above 6,000 feet have changed into vibrant colors of red, orange, and yellow. Believe me, there is no better time to be in the mountains than right now - hiking, mountain biking, rock-climbing, or a simple outing for hot-dogs and cider. I love this time of year!!! Carpe Diem, dangit!!!
4 comments:
Rich...
LOVE the new look! You did it! I'm so proud of you! You're growing up so fast! :)
Love ya buddy!
Love,
Jewels
I sense a little Autumn trunkiness in you. Exhibited by post, new back drop and too many exclamation points..
Give yourself a pat on the back.
Fall is here.
Hey long lost friend. How are you. Christine said that you moved back to utah. What are you up too? We need to get together. I miss you. Stu and I are doing well. Kepp me posted.
Jane (Jensen) Curtis
Too think we are missing it all. :( We aren't cooling down too much here is Houston, but the humidity is gone- that is the only sign of fall here- no pretty leaves.
Post a Comment