Thursday, September 13, 2007

Babies!!!

Let's face it, there's nothing more important than family, and two of my closest friends have just welcomed new little ankle-biters into their families. Philip and Micaela Webb delivered V on {Redacted - Just sometime in the last five years}. The baby weighed in at a solid 7lbs. 11oz.


At 3:00 Central, just 47 minutes later, John and Holly Morris welcomed their son, Jake, into the world weighing in at 6lbs. 4oz.:


I can't tell you how proud we are of both of your families! Congratulations, hot dangit!

Next up: Rick and Arielle Kone. Dun, dun, dun!

P.S. I have to apologize - I know of several other close friends and family who have recently given birth and I didn't do anything for you guys - I'm sorry!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Actually Mike and I have our money on Jay and Sheena being next. :)

Four Winns said...

Oh, I don't think you're NEARLY sorry enough, Richard . . . if that IS your real name!