Hey there, everyone!!!
This is a test - I'm e-mailing this post to our blog out of curiosity. . . Last night, I had the chance to meet with the Chairman of the Finance Department at Wharton. It was a great experience to speak one on one with someone who has made it so far. We spent an hour at a local Starbucks - Mike with his iced tea, me with my Odwalla Crazy Orange Juice, a freshly printed resume, and a notebook. Funny, it wasn't nearly as intimidating as I had expected, but I feel like I learned more about what it is going to take to earn a seat at Wharton or Harvard. Back to work!!!
4 comments:
Keep working toward the dream!!! You can do it!
Rich! We're stoked to see that you're finally blogging. We'll have to get the whole family doing it so we can keep up on everything!We miss you tons! It was great to hear from you and Cat on my birthday... We love you!!!! Keep Blogging!
Love the blog Ethingtons! We miss you . Still waiting to hear about this alleged church history trip we're doing this summer. Come visit our blog sometime!
CATHERINE, its me, Lindsey. Add me to your blog chick, I'm so glad to see you have one now. I really miss you!
Post a Comment