Elizabeth said...
After I explained to Elizabeth that it was time to leave SLC and go back to Las Vegas, I told her she should give her cousin Taylor a hug goodbye. They had a big embrace. As we walked away, Elizabeth looked to the ground and with a solem voice said, "I will never forget her."
While driving home from the park before bed time...
E: Mark! Calm down, calm down! No more screaming. We have to use nice voices now.
Me: That's right. Thank you Elizabeth.
E: (While pointing and me, then Richard) No, I'm not talking to you or you.
After tucking Elizabeth into bed I had to got back into her room for something I forgot.
E: Why are you waking me up?
Me: It's okay sweetie, I just needed to get something.
E: But why did you wake me up?!
Me: Just go to sleep
E: Yes Mommy
E milestones
Sleeps all night in underwear, officially done with diapers
Very obedient. Helps unload dishwasher, clean up toys before bed, tuck herself in for nap.
Loves to wear swim suits and princess dresses around the house all day. I make her wear normal clothes when we go out but she changes back into them as soon as we walk in the door.
Still wont keep an elastic, bow, or anything in her hair. Loves to wear Chapstick or lipstick if allowed to. Likes to watch Tinkerbell movies in the iPad, loves to draw with markers or pens and paint with watercolors.
She's nice to Mark as long as he leaves her alone, which doesn't happen often. All he wants is to be with her following her every move. She is getting a little better at helping keep him safe like helping him get down from a chair or reach a toy up high.
Very obedient. Helps unload dishwasher, clean up toys before bed, tuck herself in for nap.
Loves to wear swim suits and princess dresses around the house all day. I make her wear normal clothes when we go out but she changes back into them as soon as we walk in the door.
Still wont keep an elastic, bow, or anything in her hair. Loves to wear Chapstick or lipstick if allowed to. Likes to watch Tinkerbell movies in the iPad, loves to draw with markers or pens and paint with watercolors.
She's nice to Mark as long as he leaves her alone, which doesn't happen often. All he wants is to be with her following her every move. She is getting a little better at helping keep him safe like helping him get down from a chair or reach a toy up high.
She has so much to say! Always talking about what she sees or hears, always asking questions. Gives us a play by play of everything she does. She will say the same over and over until she's responded to. She wants to verbally engage with everyone from the kid playing next to her in the sandbox to the employee at the supermarket.







No comments:
Post a Comment