
These are the sounds of our 4 month old Mark.
He also favors us with a gummy giggle when I tickle his sides and neck.
He is happy to lay on his back in his crib, and now he's reaching out and grabbing the soft toys hanging on the side rails.
When I sing to him, his eyes open wide and his smile is huge. When Elizabeth sings to him it's even better.
He's rolled from the front to the back a few times and from the back to the front once.
Holding up is head is now a skill and sitting up is on its way.
His hiccup episodes are fewer, his smiles and wiggles are plentiful.
His hair is growing in nicely from the buzz cut, and looks to be blonde.
His chubby leg rolls get munched on all day by me.
Everyone says he looks like his Daddy.


3 comments:
Cute pictures and sounds. It's fun that you do updates like this. I really like the progressive onesie pictures.
What a cutie! And I LOVE his onesie! Is it a handmade original by my talented sister??
These babies of yours are so beautiful! (Make that your entire little family) I'll admit I giggled a little bit over Miss E and her sleeping tricks. She just sounds like the sassiest little thing! (Hoping you are still on teh road to success, I cannot imagine how exhausted you must be!)
Ok, happy June!
Post a Comment