Highlights:
Making the decorations out of pink and yellow plastic bags! Eco-friendly and free. :)
Having the little kids color on a giant roll of paper
Seeing friends and neighbors
Birthday girl in a darling skirt made by Grandma Beverly
Teaching Elizabeth to show people how old she is by holding up her pointer finger
Elizabeth being shy and clingy while all the people were around and then all smiles and jibber-jabber once they leave.
The cheering at the end of her Happy Birthday song made her start bawling - this is classic E. She gets startled easily by loud noises. :)
Birthday girl in love once she discovered a slinky
Menu:
turkey and cheddar sliders
fruit kabobs
veggie cups
caprese sticks (mozzarella, tomato, basil)
caramels
grapefruit cupcakes
strawberry/lemon cake
*all homemade ;)
Guests:
Mark and Beverly (Grandpa and Grandma)
Matthew, Rhonda, and Tim
Jack, Rachel, Ruby, and Fiona
Dave, Jasmin, Davey, and Jack
Anil, Raji, Adam, and Aden
Steve, Ngoc, and Liam
Hoda and Samira
Deepak and Anu
Abubakar, Isha, Farzal
Camille











8 comments:
What a gorgeous party! Every detail is so perfect! I'm glad you had such a great turnout! I love reading everyone's names, it shows what a diverse group of friends you've developed there.
I cracked up at the crying Elizabeth pictures. Totally classic.
WOW! I want you to throw me a party! Amazing!
Beautiful party and beautiful little girl!
What a fun party!!! Lucky girl to have such a creative Momma :)
AMAZING!
How did you come up with all that?! Miss professional decorator and chief.
Everything was beautiful. Love that she holds up her little finger.
Happy 1st Birthday!!
She's perfect. You guys are doing such an amazing job with her. What a bright family you are, you all just shine.
You are seriously Amazing! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate Elizabeths' 1st birthday. I hope all of you are doing well and I can't wait to see you in another month...
xoxo
I'm so sad that we missed this party!!! It looked AMAZING! We'll catch it next year, right?
Post a Comment