She is such an adorable baby, you can tell she has so much personality, just like her parents! Oh and her party looks amazing, you are so talented!
I can't believe how quickly she's grown up! She's so darling. I just showed Charlie her pictures and said, "Who's that?" and he smiled and said, "Baby."
Love that you have every picture in a white onsie and similarly shot!! Brilliant!! She is seriously the cutest thing!!Where do you get all your adorable headbands and bows!! Do you make them? Can I buy some?!!?xoxoAmanda
Oops! I was signed in as STB! This is Amanda Waite!
What a beauty! Happy First Birthday Miss Elizabeth!
Love the picture sequence. SO precious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is such an adorable baby, you can tell she has so much personality, just like her parents! Oh and her party looks amazing, you are so talented!
I can't believe how quickly she's grown up! She's so darling. I just showed Charlie her pictures and said, "Who's that?" and he smiled and said, "Baby."
Love that you have every picture in a white onsie and similarly shot!! Brilliant!!
She is seriously the cutest thing!!
Where do you get all your adorable headbands and bows!! Do you make them? Can I buy some?!!?
xoxo
Amanda
Oops! I was signed in as STB! This is Amanda Waite!
What a beauty! Happy First Birthday Miss Elizabeth!
Love the picture sequence. SO precious!
Post a Comment