Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miss Elizabeth




has hair growing over her ears

goes crazy-happy in her jumping seat that hangs from the door frame

is really into reading lift-the-flap and touch-and-feel books

opens and closes her fingers and says baabaa to wave goodbye

cruises along furniture, crawls, pulls up and sits down while holding on

makes fishy lips and a kissing sound

delightfully inhales spaghetti noodles, cheese, oatmeal, broccoli, carrots, and water (and french fries)

is very ticklish everywhere; feet, armpits, knees, sides, and especially neck

started taking baths more than showers and is loving the water play

mimics things we do like nodding our head or making funny sounds

climbs things like couches and people

has one little tooth starting to poke through her bottom gum line

is being a stinker about taking naps due to aforementioned teething

likes to eat sand as she somersaults head first down the dune :)




9 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

I can't get enough!!!!

Barb said...

She's so darling and full of personality! I love the pictures on the dunes! How unique! They really show off your cultured and international baby. You should frame that top one!

April said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! And that is an AMAZING location for pictures, awesome! I love the first and third one :)

Melissa said...

What a cutie. I love the pictures of the sand and the desert. What an awesome place to be!

Proudfeet said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I cannot believe you live there! Looks like a fun outing! And that little lady could not be sweeter!

Ali said...

Love these pictures, so cool!

Kimberly said...

Those are amazing pictures! Love it!

Mallori said...

I love the pictures! So gorgeous.

Jarom and Melissa said...

coolest pictures EVER.

Jarom