Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm visiting SLC and want to see YOU!

Hello Friends!!!

As-salaam alaykom! Kaif Halek!

I am excited to announce that I am coming to SLC in April! My sister, Barbara, is having her first baby and I get to visit. YIPPIE!

April 1st - April 20th I will be in town.

I want to spend time with you all and hope that many fun activities will arise.
Let me know if you have a little time in your schedule and we'll get together!

Ma'assalaama (Good bye)

LOVE you all,
Cat

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Cat! I would love to see you and hear about all your adventures. We could go out to a quick lunch one day as Im sure that you will be busy visiting everyone as well as spending a lot of time with the new Thornton cub.

Chelsea Nelson said...

Hmm. Maybe I will have to make a trip to Utah!!

I need tickle time.

Miss you.

Jeremy said...

Wow, You are seriously amazing!!!! I just read like all of the posts on your blog and I just love reading it. It makes my world seem really uneventful. Love you!

Jeremy said...

This is Hiccup by the way..... LOL.

Jill said...

Hey Catherine! Check out our new blog at livelashlove.blogspot.com
-Jill (Snow) lash

henderson family said...

Absolutely love to! Call me and we'll make it happen!