Saturday, August 4, 2007

We're Home!!!

Dudes!!!

I don't really have a lot of time to write right now, but all y'all ought to know that we made it home safely from our adventure of a lifetime. We're excited to tell you all about it!

Hope all is well for everyone,

Ricardo

9 comments:

Four Winns said...

Glad you guys made it okay. I hope no one tried to steal your moving van. Wish you were here to hang out with us :o( Have a great time back at the mother ship! Don't worry, we'll keep everyone in line on this side of the Mississippi.

Me said...

Welcome home!

FeedingTheFam said...

you guys made it! we're excited to read your blog about the adventure west. i'm trying to figure out this whole blogspot thing and how it works.

Becky said...

We hope your trip was thrilling and we miss you! Think of us Wed. when you watch So You Think You Can Dance!

Ashley said...

miss you guys.

Arielle and Rick said...

Congrats on getting back to the glorious state of Ooh-Tah! I hope the journey was memorable and not so rushed. Keep us posted, onall your adventures!

Jason Bernhisel said...

Welcome back to the SLC!! We need to hook up when you have some time.

Jacci Halliday said...

Circleman,
While blog-surfing look what I found! dun dun dun, and by that I mean I found your blog! Glad you and the wifey are doing well and that you have returned to the motherland. For a good time go to strasserfam.blogspot.com
~X-woman

Katie M. said...

DUDES!!

Update your blog yo!!