This little guy...
sat through an attempted hair cut by Mommy and came out with a buzz
is teething his last two molars on the top and the bottom
is a good eater, but not as into veggies as his sister
has such a sweet tooth
does not like ketchup, ranch, or any other sauce
says a bunch of words that we can understand
babbles off a slew of conversations that we can't understand
shadows and copies his sister's every move
tells me when he needs his diaper changed :)
is often called daddy's twin
obsessed with reading books
is making huge physical strides
climbs the rock wall at the park, goes down the big slides, and runs so fast I always think he'll fall
has a tall and lean stature, but with more chub on his thighs than Elizabeth ever had, which I squeeze every chance I can get
is so very ticklish, especially around his neck
attends nursery at church with his sister
is such a good sleeper - 11 hours at night and a two hour naps both in the morning and afternoon
cries the biggest alligator tears I've ever seen
is about to become a big brother!
1 comment:
So cute! My poor boys only know one hair cut and is a step above the buzz.
Post a Comment