Saturday, February 11, 2012

Keeping Busy


One of Elizabeth's best friends Liam, and his Dad Steve

Wanting endless turns on the swing :(

Walks along the Corniche


Lemon Cupcakes as party favors for the Baby Shower I helped host for Audrey
 Did I ever mention that I really enjoy making events beautiful?  I love arranging tables and gifts and all that crafty stuff for parties. I am kind of always thinking about starting my own business like Amy Atlas to do part time from home. Oh, that would be fun!


Me, Audrey, and Jaclyn (all of us pregnant)

I have so much fun wrapping gifts :)

Elizabeth in her swing at the park we go to every day


Ladies night out with Shoni, Bates, Sneha, Ngoc, and me

Making Valentine's for all of the Relief Society sisters


3 comments:

Avree said...

You should start a business, everything you make is CUTE! (especially your babies! :)

Barb said...

I love this post! Cute baby, check. Happy friends, check. Cute crafty, artsy things, check. A family of three enjoying their time before #4 arrives, check.

Steve said...

I looked at this post with Lily. She had a ton of questions/comments: "How old is Elizabeth? When is her birthday? Is that the beach (what is a corniche, anyway)? Look, she can touch the ground (in the swing)! Is that California? (No, it's Abu Dhabi.) Can I go to Abu Dhabi? How did Elizabeth do those (crafts)? (Aunt Cat did those, not Elizabeth.) Oh. I am going to go check on the pizza. If it's ready, will you say "order up" so I can serve it?" Love you guys!